Terra Rosa Consulting is proud to have a team of passionate consultants with multidisciplinary skills, interests and talents. We are thrilled to announce that one of our anthropologists Nell Taylor will be offering her teaching and tutoring skills in collaboration with Terra Rosa Consulting.
If you are looking for an experienced English teacher for English language classes, university, TAFE and IELTs tuition conducted within an inspiring Fremantle space – look no further!
Please see below for further information on Nell’s teaching services.
For more information please contact Nell at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Terra Rosa Consulting office on 9336 4645.
English language classes, university, TAFE and IELTs tuition
- University, TAFE or IELTs tuition – helping you to plan, approach and write strategically to achieve higher marks in assignments and tests
- Weekly conversational English practice in a friendly classroom environment
- Private or small group tuition tailored to your needs
- Assignment proof-reading and editing (online)
- Document formatting and editing (online)
- Tutoring in university-level social science subjects, especially anthropology, archaeology, sociology, cultural and gender studies
- Fremantle classroom and office space
A little information about myself:
I am a friendly and enthusiastic part-time English teacher who loves meeting and talking with people from different cultural backgrounds. I graduated from Curtin University In 2012 with Bachelor of Arts (Hons) majoring in anthropology and sociology with a high distinction and in the top 1% of graduates. Since then I have specialised in University, TAFE and IELTs tuition and have worked closely with students from diverse cultural backgrounds to improve their writing skills and assignments. I hold a Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate and have taught ESL in Italy (2007), Australia (2009-present) and Mozambique (2011). I currently work as an anthropologist in South Fremantle, where the classes and private tuition is based.
How do the classes work?
- Face-to-face tuition is in South Fremantle, easily accessible by public transport
- Tuition is very flexible to your needs
- We can work in a private tuition setting or a small-group classroom environment (available Monday – Thursday 9am to 4.30pm)
- Weekly conversational classes will be scheduled according to demand. Please express your interest for more information
- Hourly rate (private tuition)
- Hourly rate (groups of 2)
- Hourly rate (groups of 3 or 4)
- Weekly conversational class (up to 10 people)