Community Development Projects
Our long-term partnerships with Traditional Owner Groups build internal skills and help lay the foundation for sustainable self-management, community representation and economic independence.
We have helped Traditional Owners coordinate a range of activities in the areas of culture, land, education, health, music and arts, with mutual benefit to community members and organisations.
We create tangible outcomes that community members are proud of.
THIS CAN INCLUDE:
- Recording oral histories
- Capturing cultural information and language
- Creating user-friendly databases for communities
- Language revival projects
- Design and production of high quality media
- Web design
We also offer project management support, believing that Traditional Owners should be in charge of their own projects. This collaborative process can include:
- Community consultation
- Stakeholder meetings
- Building key support networks
- Grant preparation and submission
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Project coordination
- Project promotion
- Project implementation
- Qualitative evaluation