Terra Rosa Consulting works with Traditional Owner groups throughout Western Australia to support the development of viable social, cultural and commercial enterprises.
Rising out of community aspirations, Terra Rosa coordinates the delivery of sustainable, revenue-generating activities to ensure that the aspirations are future-proofed for generations to come. Our multi-disciplinary team works in long-term partnerships with communities to build the internal skills needed to become independently-owned and controlled community organisations. These skills are an essential foundation for sustainable self-management, community representation and economic independence.
Terra Rosa’s engagement model is built on the underlying principles of sound community development and capacity building. Terra Rosa Consulting’s genuine commitment and proven record in knowledge transfer allows communities to start achieving practical outcomes whilst building capacity.
SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ENTERPRISES SERVICES
- Community consultation
- Working with communities on cultural protocols to guide enterprise development
- Service mapping to identify needs and gaps, competing interests, prospective partnerships and linking business operators
- Strategic business planning and budgeting
- Governance and executive office support
- Development of effective governance structures in the interface of corporate and Indigenous governance
- Administration systems
- Establishment of Foundations in collaboration with the National Trust of Western Australia*
- Marketing and communications
- Grant and submission writing
- Stakeholder engagement
- Cultural tourism ventures
- Arts enterprises
- Land Management enterprises
- Indigenous-owned environmental businesses